At Kelowna Urban Farm and RV Park we make your stay as convenient as possible by providing full service amenities. Your stay includes:
- Landscape and garden farm setting
- 65' by 30' level, gravel, pull-through RV site
- Full hookups on each site: sewer, water, and 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical connection
- Bathrooms, showers and laundry (temporarily closed due to Covid-19)
- Free Wifi
- Propane fire pits (Propane for sale on site)
- Tennis Court (Bring your own equipment)
- Pets allowed (must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after)
What is RVing without a good barbecue now and again? If you are unable to bring a barbecue with you, you can rent one from us!
Propane Fire Pits and Tanks
Camping and fires go hand in hand. Due to forest fire risks during the summers, Kelowna bans open wood fires. However, every site at Kelowna RV Park is outfitted with a propane fire pit which is completely legal! We have propane available for purchase on site.
Local Food Grown On Site
Kelowna Urban Farm and RV park is an active farm with much to offer in the way of wholesome produce and food including free range chicken and eggs, as well as all manner of vegetables and sometimes even honey. Anything we grow is available to our guests.